Monday, November 30, 2015

Day 30: Mission Accomplished

Our NaBloPoMo journey together has come to an end. Thanks for reading! When I decided to try blogging every day for a month, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to achieve the goal, but I made it!

Why did I do it? I suppose I wanted to prove to myself that, although it doesn't always feel true, I do still have a functioning brain in my skull and am capable of communicating thoughts with the world beyond discussions of baby feeding schedules.

It's been a good exercise. While I'm glad to be done with the (self-imposed) pressure to post daily, I do plan to still write from time to time as interesting things happen. If you'd like to subscribe to my blog via email to be notified of new posts, there's a link over to the right side of the page (on the desktop version, at least). Or, add me to your RSS feed (I like Feedly). I'll post links on my FB page as well.

According to my Blogger stats, this month's most popular post was The Emotions of Motherhood. Does this mean I've become a mommy blogger? Ack! That wasn't part of the plan. But I guess being a parent is a common experience that lots of people can relate to, so perhaps that explains the popularity.

Someone asked me (IRL) why I refer to my husband as DF on the blog. No, those aren't his initials. It's short for his online nickname, Das Fenster. If any other readers have questions for Salmonista, ask away :)

File under: NaBloPoMo Day 30

No comments:

Post a Comment